- Item Number:
- Product Name:
- Platinum Iridium (Pt/Ir) Marker Bands
- Platinum Iridium Alloy (Pt90/Ir10)
- ASTM B684
- OD: 0.2-8.00 mm; WT: 0.015-0.5 mm
- ($, USD)Inquiry
- ALB Materials Inc
Platinum Iridium Marker Bands, Pt/Ir Marker Bands, Pt90/10Ir Marker Bands, PtIr Markers, Radiopaque Marker Bands, Ring Electrodes
- Related Products:
Platinum Iridium Marker Bands Description:
ALB Materials Inc is a global supplier of Radiopaque Platinum Iridium Marker Bands and Ring Electrodes for the medical industry. Marker band fabrication is the production of metal cut tubing which can be used as radiopaque markers during angioplasty and other minimally-invasive catheter procedures.
Our marker bands can be cut in a variety of lengths and diameters according to customer specifications. Our marker bands, manufactured in platinum+iridium(Pt/Ir), gold or tantalum are cut into lengths, down to 0.25 mm via an original process which guarantees high precision and a burr-free finish.
Platinum Iridium Marker Bands Applications:
- Used in radiopaque marking, ring electrodes, cardiac rhythm management devices, stents and angioplasty.
- Used in the medical industry to provide radiopaque marking for sensors and catheter tubes.
- Used as radiopaque markers during angioplasty and other minimally-invasive catheter procedures.
Platinum Iridium Marker Bands Specifications:
Outer Diameter(OD): 0.2 mm - 8 mm
Wall Thickness(T): 0.015-0.5 mm
Material: Tantalum, Platinum iridium alloy (Pt90/Ir10), Gold, Niobium, Zirconium, Titanium, Stainless steel, etc
Standatd: ASTM B684
Tolerance: OD/ID/T +/-0.01mm(typical); OD±0.003mm, T±0.005mm, L±0.05mm(tightest)
Note: A typical project will have two critical dimensions and one nominal ("reference") dimension.
For Example: Critical OD x ID (Wall Thickness is the reference dimension), Critical OD x Wall (ID is the reference dimension), Critical ID x Wall (OD is the reference dimension)