Indium (In) Wire | ALB-In-W
High Purity Indium Wire Description:
Indium is a very soft, silvery-white, highly ductile, relatively rare metal with a bright luster. It is a single crystal with no pores. It is used in ITO film, solder in electronic industry, sealing element in low temperature and vacuum area, solubility anode and nuclear reactor control bar. ALB Materials Inc is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of high-purity indium foil, indium wire, indium sheet, and indium strip and a wide variety of indium products.
High Purity Indium Wire Specification:
Impurity (%): Cu <0.0003, Pb <0.0003, Zn <0.0003, Cd <0.0003, Fe <0.0003, Ti <0.0004, Sn <0.0008, As <0.0003, Al <0.0003
Typical Diameter: 0.5mm 0.7mm 1.0mm 1.3mm 1.5mm 1.6mm 2.0mm 3.0mm 4.0mm 5.0mm
Packing: 250g/wheel or 500g/wheel
High Purity Indium Wire Applications:
- Indium is used to dope germanium to make transistors.
- It is also used to make other electrical components such as rectifiers, thermistors and photoconductors. Indium can be used to make mirrors that are as reflective as silver mirrors but do not tarnish as quickly.
- Indium is also used to make low melting alloys.
- Thin films to form lubricated layers
- Making particularly low melting point alloys (e.g. an alloy of 24% indium-76% gallium is liquid at room temperature)
- Thermal interface material
- Control rods for nuclear reactors, typically in alloy of 80% silver, 15% indium and 5% cadmium
High Purity Indium Wire Packaging:
Our High Purity Indium Wire are carefully packed to prevent damage during storage & transportation.
- Item Number