Agate Mortar and Pestle | AGT-M
Item number: AGT-M. Agate Mortar and Pestle. Formula: SiO2. Shape: Octagonal. Size: Internal Diameter: 30mm - 220mm. Quantity: 1 set, 5 set, 10 set.
For ordinary laboratory and educational needs, Agate mortar and pestle is an adequate and economical choice. Its relatively hardness and low porosity compared to porcelain make it suitable for general organic and inorganic chemistry. Our mortars and pestles are made from especially hard and dense agate, and their grinding surfaces are polished to reduce contamination. Because of their natural origins, our Agate mortars and pestles may vary slightly in appearance from the picture.
Agate Mortar and Pestle Product:
|Item No.||Size (Internal Diameter)||Price($)|
1. Material: agate stone imported from brazil
2. Shape: Octagonal as picture
3. Used for chemical grinding or power mixture
1. No cracks, no impurities, strong resistance to wear.
2. Quality gloss, corrosion resistance, acid materials can be used as abrasive
3. High purity of imported raw materials.
Used to grind solid materials or grind the mixture of solid powder.
Tips during uses:
1. Grinding operation: mortars should be placed on hard objects on the slide, and research pestle should be kept vertical.
2. Explosive materials can only be lightly crushed, not grinded by use of force.
3. Material to be grinded shall not exceed the capacity of 1/3.
4. Mortar & pestle cannot be heated for drying, not even into the electric oven.
5. Mortar can be washed with water, hydrochloric acid causes acid corrosion of mortars.
6. It is difficult to wash mortar attached to the material, in such a case, add a small amount of salt, then wash with water.
- Item Number
- 1 set | 5 set | 10 set