- Item Number:
- Product Name:
- Tantalum Metal (Ta) Powder
- CAS Number:
- M. F. :
- [99.5%, 99.9%, 99.95%]
- Particle Size:
- -200 mesh
- 10kg, 100kg, 1000kg
- ($, USD)Inquiry
- ALB Materials Inc
Tantalum, Ta Powder, CAS: 7440-25-7
- Related Products:
- Metals and Alloys,Tantalum Products
Introduction of Tantalum Powder:
Tantalum has a high density and excellent thermal and electrical conductivity properties. It has the fourth highest melting point of all metals and is highly suitable for applications in optics and electronics. It also has great fatigue resistance, making it more robust than glass and graphic systems.
ALB'sTantalum powder is produced in high purity minimally sized grains. It also can be used to produce tantalum sputtering target.
Due to these and other unique properties, tantalum metal powder is highly suitable for numerous applications in the optics and electronics industries.
Applications of Tantalum Powder:
- Used to manufacture capacitors and superalloys.
- Used as raw material to produce mill products.
- Used as additives in alloy and welding bars.
- Used for optic and electronic applications.
- Used for manufacturing supper targets.
Tantalum Metal Powder, 99.5% (metal basis), ME73P-2N5
Tantalum Metal Powder, 99.8% (metal basis), ME73P-2N8
Tantalum Metal Powder, 99.9% (metal basis), ME73P-3N
Tantalum Metal Powder, 99.95% (metal basis), ME73P-3N5